Written by Tony Morrison
Are you a vacation traveler? Or are you traveling with children?
Costs are added up. There can be a lot of hassle because families do not know the tricks of reducing the overall cost of traveling. I thought this e-book was helpful in providing you with numerous ways to save, regardless of your situation or type of vacation.
I'm trying to work out … There are so many websites, travel agents and airlines fighting for your business and it's hard to determine which one will actually give you the best deal. Even if you are flexible or fit your schedule, investing a few extra minutes in creative research and asking a few extra questions can save you a lot of money. This ebook helps not only with airline tickets but also with rental cars, hotels and cruises. There are several resources I have never heard of that I have not earned my trip without using again. In addition, I learned to extract more from the websites I already used (such as Priceline and Expedia).
If so, Save on airline ticket secrets can be helpful in solving these problems and more.
Here are just some of the highlights of The Secrets to Flight Tickets:
* In my opinion, this website reference is the jewel of this ebook. It tells you how to get the same discounts that travel agents receive and even get free gifts! You will find this on page 64.
* I've heard so many different theories about "the best day to book a trip"; but it was clear and gave specific reasons and tactics for purchasing airline tickets over time to get the lowest price .. you will find this on page 25.
* This tip for American Airlines was one of the many ways to get a little more discount directly from the airlines. Most travelers don't seem to ever contact the airlines, but these tips show you when, why and what to tell them to shave a little more than their price or get a free upgrade. You'll find this on page 28,
Of course, saving on airline secrets is not for everyone.
* A link to a website was provided on page 55 that directed the reader to another website. Maybe the website the link was for is old or out of use.
* The eBook describes a way to get discounts on eBay that I didn't see on the eBay website. EBay sellers would try to sell things under the radar, so I might not look hard enough or read between the lines. Or maybe eBay has failed sellers because it is against the policy to sell certain things on eBay.
But if you deal with any of the problems mentioned above, I think Save on the secrets of airline tickets can probably save you a lot of time and hassle. Tony Morrison's research and experience, as well as his sincere desire to help, are found on every page of the book.